Romance and Weddings
Wedding planning is made easy in Tobago. Whether you’re looking to do it your way or through a wedding planner, the Tobago Bridal Association has a diverse community of service providers: event planners, designers, a florist, caterers, entertainers, facilities, tours and transportation service providers at your disposal.
- Both Parties must be non-residents of Trinidad & Tobago.
- They must reside in this country at least 24 hours before getting married.
- If divorced, original or notarized copy of decree absolute.
- If widowed, original death certificate of spouse.
- Proof of name change where name differs on documents.
- Persons must be at least 18 years to contract marriage.
- You will need passports for proof of address and entry as well as pay the marriage license fee of $TT300.
- You can obtain a license at the Registrar General's office or the Warden's Office on production of all necessary documentation at a cost of TT$25.
Warden’s Office Location
Victor E. Bruce Financial Complex
6-10 Post Office Street
Tel: 1 (868) 639-2410