The House of Assembly or Old Court House
This building overlooks James Park in upper Scarborough. The foundation stone was laid on the 23rd of April, 1821 by his Excellency Governor General Sir F.P. Robinson. Upon completion in the 1825, the building housed the island's legislature and Judiciary. The building is now used as the island's Administrative Centre and it is the home of the Tobago House of Assembly, the local Government on the island.