St. Andrew's Anglican Church, Bacolet Street
In 1816 an act was passed for the building of this church in Scarborough. The building was completed in 1819 and it was consecrated by the Rev. W. S. Wilson. The original building was destroyed by hurricane Flora in 1963. The present building was erected on the old foundation. Memorial plaques adorn the walls of the church and in particular that to Sir William Young, the Governor, who dies in 1815.