Scarborough Port, Milford Road
This harbor serves the island's capital- Scarborough and is located on Rockly Bay. In the late 18th century three merchants of the town obtained permission to erect a small jetty. In 1953 a deep water harbor was built to accommodate coastal steamers and schooner. The harbor was upgraded in 1990 to accommodate container traffic and cruise ships.