Effective July 1, 2022, travellers entering Trinidad and Tobago will no longer have to produce a negative PCR or antigen test as a requirement for entry.
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic resumed direct flights to Tobago from London, England.
Caribbean Airlines resumed direct flights to Tobago from New York, USA.
Other international flights are being served via the Piarco International Airport in Trinidad. Passengers can connect to Tobago from Trinidad on a 20-minute domestic flight with Caribbean Airlines.
Inter island Travel
Caribbean Airlines operates 12 roundtrips flights per day. Each flight is an estimated 25 minutes.
- APT James
- Buccoo Reef
- Galleons Passage
Visit Virgin Atlantic
Not allowed at this time.
Effective Thursday, October 27, 2022, yachts can now berth directly in Tobago waters, without first berthing in Trinidad for the necessary approvals and clearance.
Cruisers/yachties coming directly to Tobago, please note that you MUST first berth at ports located at Scarborough or Charlotteville.
Upon arrival at either port, the following protocols MUST be followed:
- Firstly, contact the Port Health Unit (visit website or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Secondly, visit the Immigration Division’s office at either ports.
- Thirdly, visit the Customs and Excise Division’s office at either ports.
Face masks or face coverings covering the nose, mouth and chin are required to be at all health institutions.
Public Health Care
The Tobago COVID-19 hotline is up and running. Call 800-HEAL (4325) toll-free.
This hotline is strictly for persons with flu-like symptoms:
Fever with either:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pains
Guidelines will be provided by the hotline.
Private Health Care
Victoria Labs at the ANR Robinson International Airport provides PCR testing services:
Victoria Labs Contact:
Tobago PCR/Antigen test bookings: Book your PCR or antigen test
Where the result of a test conducted show that the person is suffering from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus:
- Isolation of that person or any persons who by exposure to infection from that person
- Report to the Chief Medical Officer
- Follow up guidelines on quarantine and treatment to a public hospital or designated quarantine facility will be made.