Phase 2 Tourism Accommodation Relief Grant
The purpose of this grant is to provide financial support to owners/operators as an immediate intervention aimed at assisting accommodation properties with reopening and recovering from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Stakeholders: Owners/operators of different types of tourism accommodation facilities including bed and breakfasts, self-catering facilities, apartments, villas, guesthouses and hotels may apply to access this grant.
The grant ranges from a max of $50,000 to $300,000 and will be determined based on the size of the property.
How To Apply
- Review the Criteria/ Guidelines and Process Flow Chart below
- Gather all VALID supporting documentation.
- Complete the Application Form and ensure that it is signed and dated.
- Scan all documents preferable in PDF format
- Upload the application form and supporting documentation in the designated fields using the following link https://forms.gle/iaDGXasfrxKY9ywo7
- Once your application is complete and contains ALL valid documents you will receive a confirmation email.
- Submissions with invalid documents will not be processed.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
If your property is not TTTIC certified, TTTIC application forms are mandatory with your application.